It’s been a hectic couple of weeks, and I’ve done/experienced/read/thought about a few things that warrant their own posts, but I’ll fill them in here.
- My friend Bryant started his own blog.
- Additionally, my wife, Jenoa, has been blogging with increased frequency and done an excellent job of chronicling both our life and her thoughts.
- I’ve been enjoying Austin Kleon’s blog.
- Virtue in the Wasteland’s recent series on the Church and the desire for power have been especially thought-provoking.
- In a similar vein, Fr. Stephen Freeman had some good reflections on the meekness of God and the desire for power.
- Jaron Lanier’s Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now is a pretty damning and compelling read.
- Nobody Move by Denis Johnson is a fun, snappy piece of crime fiction to kick off summer reading.
That’s about all I have for now. Enjoy your weekend.